Southland Stone USA Inc is one of the largest source distributors of Natural Stone products and “PORSLIM” slabs. We have been in the business since 1987.
Southland Stone offers exciting careers with a highly energetic motivated experienced and professional sales team to provide top-notch advice and service with a quality showroom and the widest selection of natural and manmade stone materials. We are currently seeking dependable and talented stone professionals with stone distribution backgrounds to work for an established and growing company.
OUTSIDE ARCHITECTURAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are currently seeking a qualified Outside Architectural Sales Representative to grow sales and develop a new customer base for both inside and outside sales. He/she will be responsible for increasing commercial sales specifically for developing and maintaining relationships with architects, designers, developers, project owners, and product specifiers for Southland Stone USA Inc.
- Secures commercial/hospitality and residential specifications of the products of Southland Stone USA Inc;
- Travels to meet with regular and potential customers including Architects, Interior Designers, Developers, and Contractors while building strong working relationships.
- Pursues new and maintains existing clients. Follows up and reports information as required including product forecast and construction schedules.
- Schedules regular product knowledge seminars with architectural and design firms using the proper presentation tools to clarify information i.e., product samples, PowerPoint presentation programs, and appropriate literature.
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all Southland Stone products and installation methods by attending vendor presentations, workshops, and attending joint sales calls with vendors.
- Accurately reports Quotes, Orders, and Invoiced sales dollar values to track the required revenue goals established.
- Work independently, cooperatively, and enthusiastically towards the company and team’s goals and directives
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism by generating and managing specifications from product selection through product delivery and job completion.
- Set up and maintain client concerns and complaints by developing viable and fair solutions
- Monitor competition by gathering current information on pricing, products, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature, manuals, and manufacturer bulletins.
- Provide clients with current pricing, product changes, and order status
- Analyze client product needs, growth patterns, and market trends
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management
- Requires BA degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or work experience.
- Two or more years of sales or building industry-related experience with a proven sales record and high sales aptitude. Preferably either in the tile and stone industry, builder or design industry.
- Self Motivated
- Ability to travel within the designated sales territory
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment
- Passion and ability for closing sales and drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Personable and friendly demeanor in person or on the phone
- Positive attitude
- Professional in appearance to uphold company reputation
- Knowledgeable of tile and stone characteristics
- Excellent understanding of design and color
- Able to read architectural plans is a plus.
Email Resume to Southland Stone USA Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org