There are several ways you can use natural stone to turn a drab guest bathroom, an ordinary powder room, or a boring master bathroom into a stunningly beautiful room!
• Natural stone tiles are easy to clean and are durable. Many of them are waterproof, so they can be used in shower stalls and the walls around a tub. There are many shades, colors, and textures to choose from.
• If you don’t want to do a major overhaul of your bathroom, you can give it a new look by adding natural stone in a backsplash. A colorful or boldly patterned backsplash may provide that unique touch that can add interest to your existing backroom. Choose from asymmetrical tiles or ones that provide a contrast in color and/or texture.
• Change the entire look of that guest bathroom or powder room by adding a natural stone vanity top. The sink can be molded as part of the new top giving both beauty and function. Natural stone vanity tops are durable and can resist heat, moisture, and stains. Inexpensive synthetic materials may be damaged by moisture, heat from your curling iron, or stains from your makeup. These vanity tops are also resistant to cracking if you drop a perfume bottle or hair dryer on the surface.
• A natural stone tile floor can make your bathroom look luxurious. They are also easy to keep clean.
• Every piece of natural stone is like no other so using natural stone in your bathroom makes it a unique room. Stone takes on different colors and textures at different times of day and in different light.